Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Still Splitting and stacking fire wood













One of these days I will be a Potter again. Since the big wind storm/tornadoes Ive been cutting , splitting and stacking fire wood. Here are a couple of photos of what Ive been doing. I had to quit for today because its 87 degrees out there. Actually I get worn out fighting these big rounds of Oak. Once I get them on the tractor bucket Im able to put them under the log splitter . I am able move them around using a Cant Hook..Great tool







I have found more big trees on the property with there roots in the air.I think it would be a lot easier if I was 30, or 40 or even 50 years old again







Also Im showing a photo of our Bog Garden. The pitchers are growing and also they are flowering. I had bought the Pitcher Plants from Ponds and Plants in Dayton Tenn. We also buy all kinds of Conifers and other cool plants there.

No comments:

Post a Comment